Caught in a Moment

A sneak peek into W's latest Brad & Angelina spread - private family photos that actually seem candid and real - as opposed to the glorified glamor shots posted in People Magazine when baby #4 Shiloh was born.

I realize that this unconventional beauty is not a favorite of most, but I have to say, I think she is genuinely interesting, inspiring, and unique. I absolutely adore these candid shots of her with her brood. My favorite, frame worthy pictures are almost always black and white candids, where the subject is caught mid-laughter yet avoiding the camera's gaze.

images/wmagazine

4 comments

Carrie said...

I love her, and I think those pictures are gorgeous! When she first came on the scene I thought she was so weird. (Remember when she wore Billy Bob's blood on a necklace???) She is one of my favorites now.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I agree with Carrie, what a change!

AJK said...

I LOVE HER!

Unknown said...

so absolutely stunning.