You're Screwed!

"YOUR ALARM DOESN'T GO OFF AND YOU WAKE UP AN HOUR LATE . . . YOU RUN TO THE STREET CORNER JUST AS YOUR BUS PULLS AWAY . . . YOU'RE CHECKING IN FOR YOUR FLIGHT AND YOU LEFT YOUR ID AT HOME . . .
. . . YOU'RE SCREWED"

Sound familiar?To the rescue is comes...SCREWED. Yep, that's their name. Save this bad boy for the day when nothing goes as planned, you're frustrated, you're stressed, you're tired, and the last thing you need from that nerve-abating glass of wine is for the cork to break...

Relax...(take a deep breath) and pull out that bottle of SCREWED wine (which you remember to save for a day just like this). And in case you're worrying that something else might go awry, relish in the convenience of the corkscrew-free bottle, unSCREW the cap, and think "Wow, just when I thought I couldn't get anything right, this made my day a teeny-tiny bit easier... (Sigh).

quote+image/preceptbrands

1 comment

Nicole Marie said...

hahaha I love it. I definetly pick my wines by how cute, funny or interesting the bottle is
:)