What Are You Reading?

I'm in need of a good book recommendation...or two...or three.  Really throw them all my way, I'll bookmark 'em in goodreads and call it a day.

In the last few months, I've read Commonwealth, The Other Typist, and my new favorite genre (young adult) which were all fantastic and thought provoking, It Ain't So Awful Falafel (dorky name, but quite good), Winger, and Exit, Pursued by a Bear.  Is it just me or are the YA choices way better now than they were when I was in middle/high school?

So...what are you reading?  Please, do tell!

3 comments

Thao said...

I just read "The Tender Land" and am moving onto "When Breath Becomes Air" - gorgeous. And people keep recommending "Everything I Never Told You" by Celese Ng to me!

Leslie said...

I read Swing Time which was good, and I liked Miller's Valley, although I wasn't overly fond of the end. I'll have to check some of your recommendations out!

Mary said...

I am reading Commonwealth now. Not sure what to recommend, since you are often ahead of me. I do agree about YA books. I just read Wonder, because my 4th grader was reading it, and it was wonderful. The Association of Small Bombs was very good. Any and all by Jojo Moyes. Americanah, by chimamanda ngozi adichie - too long, but still very good.