Back to Blogging

{Riley, 2 days old}

Thanks to Lea, Ashlee, Julie, Teresa, Erinn, Amira, and Claire for their fantastic guest posts on motherhood while I've been away adjusting to life at home with a newborn.  I hoped you enjoyed reading their sweet wishes and wise words as much as I did.  

We are settling into life at home with our sweet Riley, and I hope to be back to blogging more regularly soon (I consider my 3 posts since her birth a HUGE accomplishment!).  I do hope to pick back up sooner than later, as I love having this avenue to help document our new life with our little one as she grows.  Even rereading my pregnancy posts inspires emotion and nostalgia, and makes me thankful I wrote down how I feeling during that time.

Until then, a friend reminded me of this quote, "The days are long, but the years are short," - Gretchen Rubin...I can feel the truth in this already as we're creeping up on 1 month of having a daughter!  

9 comments

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww... Riley is so adorable!!!! What a cutie! Have a great day, sweetie.

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

She is so beautiful!!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Take your time enjoying that sweet baby! We're not going anywhere! xoxo

April Rowell said...

Congratulations on your baby! My girl just turned one in July and I tell ya, it seems like a lifetime ago that we brought her home and boy how life has changed. Blessings for your first year as a parent. It's been pretty cool so far.

heather{land} said...

Little dollface. I can't wait to live vicariously through social media until I can finally meet her in person! xoxo.

Teresa said...

She's gorgeous! Time sure does fly.

Gloria said...

Oh goodness, what a sweetheart!

Nicole Marie said...

can't wait to see more pics of her!!

Alla said...

Congratulations!!!