The Most Beautiful Place in the World

On Monday, a facebook acquaintance of mine posted this as her status, "Where is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place in the world?"  Intrigued, I scrolled down to view the comments and was amazed how many people responded, and how varied the answers were: Costa Rica, Ecuador, the Greek Islands, the Phi Phi Islands, Fiji, Hong Kong, the list went on and on.  I found myself jotting notes down from this list so I can add them to my wanderlust list!

After perusing, I thought to myself, what destination I would choose as the most beautiful?   Takayama, Japan?  Civita de Bagnorregio, Italy?  Dubrovnik, Croatia at sunset?  There really are so many beautiful places in the world, it's tough to pick one that resonates above them all!  

So now I'm sending this out into the blog world to get your responses.  
Where is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place in the world? 
GO!

image/ksny

12 comments

Mrs. Buck said...

Ooh, I love this question. Though I've never been there, I've heard New Zealand is absolutely stunning! Hope to get there some day.

Robyn said...

Beautiful-so had!!! But Fort Portal in Uganda honestly deserves a spot near the top!

rooth said...

This is a really really tough question and there are so many factors to consider. There's nothing super special about it but I think the most beautiful place may be Austin. That is most likely because it is very near and dear to my heart

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Bora Bora!! In my book at least! ;)

Shoko said...

A three-way tie: New Zealand, Hawaii, Santa Cruz. Thank so much for your very sweet comment the other day! :)

Alexa said...

Oooh tough call. I'd say either New Zealand or Paris!

Malinda said...

London! It simply takes my breath away!

ferina said...

Visit Indonesia :) there are many beautiful places

Anonymous said...

hey! this is from chantal's fb haha. i'm seeing her this weekend actually!

Kbecinha said...

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia; Aitutaki, Cook Islands; Varanasi, India.

bob said...

Vancouver

iffatali said...

Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.
Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Air Tickets to Windhoek