Cookbook Crush

Despite the availability of recipes on the internet, I'm still a sucker for a good old fashioned cookbook.  There's just something about flipping through the page after page of delectable recipes to find the perfect one that an easy click to a website can't quite emulate.  These are a few of my recent faves:
 I'm sure you've heard of Joy the Baker, right?  If not, go swing by her fabulous blog, you'll be drooling over the recipes in a New York minute.  Her cookbook is no different, page after page of delectable eats and treats.
Everyone loves the Pioneer Woman.  Her new book, Food From My Frontier is great because all of the recipes are featured in play-by-play photographs so you can truly make sure you are executing each recipe correctly to create the desired final product.
I can't resist a good bakery cookbook - another fun one is The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook, a couple from Savannah, Georgia.  Their recipe of Mexican hot chocolate shortbread is swoonworthy!
Dinner: A Love Story is one of my favorite blogs!  Their cookbook of the same name is set to debut June 5th, and I can't wait to check it out!   

Any other fantastic cookbooks you've heard about that I should be reading?

images via amazon

1 comment

marni zarr said...

i'm going to be here all day. great links, thank you!!! :)