Link Love from a Blog Slacker

Hello my lovelies - sorry it's been one crazy, busy, whirlwind kind of week around these parts!  Getting ready to head out of town for a family reunion in Montana tonight, and tying up loose odds and ends has taken me much longer than I anticipated.  My apologies for being a bit of a blog slacker.  But luckily, I have a week off school next week (hip, hip, hooray!) and I will be back in my best blogging form in no time.  
In the mean time, I leave you with a few links from around the web.

+ I could go for one of these right about now...

+ Literary love: Roald Dahl stamps


+ For the Harry Potter fan inside all of you, golden snitch truffles!

+ Another hair tutorial - try at your own risk!


+ Love this bathroom art

+ Delectable doughnuts - pink raised doughnuts with toasted coconut, yum!

+ A beautiful San Diego wedding (and a grade school friend of mine!)

+ Get ready for St. Patrick's Day with Lucky Irish Kisses

+ Love is everywhere - check out these hearts in nature

+ Painted jar planters

image/maryruffle

2 comments

Leslie said...

I hope you have a great family reunion. I love the links. Those St. Paddy day treats and bathroom art are so cute!

rebecca said...

hope your reunion was just lovely. great links!