Big Sky

I just returned from a long Presidents Day weekend with my family in Big Sky, Montana.  This was my first visit to the great state of Montana, and it was quite memorable!   I'm telling you, the mountain air here is exhilaratingly fresh.  Inhaling deep gulps of fresh mountain air beneath a clear, starry sky felt simply wonderful!

My parents rented a sweet house in Moonlight Basin where we could literally ski in and out of, talk about convenient!  We spent our vacation skiing during the day and enjoying hot tubbing, après-ski cocktails, and cozy nights in.  Bliss.  Can't wait to go back!


8 comments

Lindsay said...

It sounds amazing. I need a vacation!

Leslie said...

My grandparents used to live in Montana, and I absolutely love it. I'm glad you had such a great time.

Lea said...

Wow! How fun. I once dated a guy from Montana. You are right about the FRESH air. There is nothing like it!

Rebecca said...

I went to Big Sky for a wedding last fall ~ it was gorgeous then. I can't imagine what it would be like in the winter! Beautiful, I'm sure!

Alexa said...

This sounds incredible...dying for a little vacay!

meme-and-he said...

that picture is incredible! so jealous of your little vacation.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I stayed at Big Sky with a girlfriend in college as they owned property on the private mountain ... Holy cow, spoiling ski trip with incredible sights. Love love love, have fun and bring those blue skies home ;)

Carrie said...

Sounds like such a nice vacation. I love getting away from the hustle bustle and being in nature.