Engagement Photos: Part 1

Some of my favorites...
Stay tuned...more to come!

10 comments

luke and pamela said...

the light is so gorgeous! beautiful all around.

heather{land} said...

aww. yay. I am so so so excited for your BIG DAY!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by! I know are aren't those spices so amazing! Great colors :-)

Such a cute blog you have! You've got a great talent!

xoxox
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

Steph said...

These pictures are so sweet.I actually had my engagement photo session with my fiance today...I hope they turn out half as good as yours!
xo Steph

Anonymous said...

You look very happy. So great :-)

Callie Grayson said...

These came out really nice!!
Can't wait to see more.....
xx
callie

Linda said...

I love the second but they are all really great!

Stevie said...

SO beautiful!

Jillian said...

Oh yay! These are magical. I love the way the sunlight looks behind you.

Holly said...

the light is just magical! gorgeous photos.