I Could Go For a Beer...

For some reason, this sounds delicious to me right about now, a Guinness Cream Soda. Maybe it's my almost two-week-long cocktail of cough syrup, Vitamin C, fruit juice that's driven me to crave vanilla-y beer, but either way, sounds pretty good. While an ordinary cream soda usually contains club soda, cream, and vanilla syrup, the "boozy version uses vanilla and ginger liqueurs instead of syrup. The creamy froth of the Guinness stout instead of cream to take this drink from soda fountain to bar top."

image/chow

5 comments

Holly said...

that does sound good! hopefully you are getting better!! the big day is coming up. :) Eeeeeeeee!

the southern hostess said...

I've never thought of this before. It sounds delicious! Hope you're feeling better!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I love a yummy beer too :) Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. Pretty much everything made with Guinness is delicious.

whitney said...

andddd now i am thirsty.

but this looks amazing. gonna have to try this one out before the fall is over!