Back from Vacay

Wow, that was a whirlwind Memorial Day weekend! Seattle to NYC on the red eye Thursday night, met up with my sister Katie, and spent a day and a half soaking up the best of the city. Then, we boarded a Saturday afternoon train to Providence, Rhode Island to meet up with the rest of our family, before spending most of Sunday celebrating our little sister's Brown University graduation festivities. And finally, on Monday, family "road trip" to Boston in a rental car jam-packed with 4-years of Allie's college life in a stash of suitcases (in addition to our own luggage, of course). After a brief half-day stopover touring Boston, we headed home. Phew, I'm tired from just typing that.

Pictures of my trip to follow soon. Once I take a nap. A long one. Maybe two...

4 comments

Brittany said...

sounds busy but awesome. can't wait to see pictures!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Glad you had a great trip! Looking forward to pictures!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Ooh we did the red eye to NY too - it's rough. Glad you had a fun trip! I just posted some of my NY photos :) xo

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

aw! you were in my town. glad it was fun!