Burst of Sun

I suspect the blog gods heard my complaining, because this weekend was a beautiful day in Seattle. The air was crisp and the skies were cloudless and sprinkled with yellow, orange, and red leaves.

I think a favor was called in for my Erin's wedding which was Saturday evening - and outdoors, no less! My dear friends Erin and Josh got married at this beautiful, contemporary Seattle area winery, and the fall backdrop was simply lovely. They took a gamble having an outdoor ceremony in October in Seattle, but it certainly paid off and it was an amazing good time.

image/iamblessed

6 comments

Sara said...

I love my sun :)

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh how fun! outdoors autumn weddings are the best ones! have a great day! xo

Jen H said...

portland also has the forecast for the sun to peek out in the afternoon <3

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

that picture is BEAUTIFUL!

337 Greenwich said...

what a beautiful picture! ...and amazing weather. it's been nice here is nyc as well! fingers crossed for more days like these!

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. i've just been reading through yours and i ♥ it. i'm a new follower! :-)

Carissa Thilgen said...

a fall winery wedding sounds absolutely fabulous! even more so when the weather holds up!

love that photo by the way. makes me happy just looking at it :)