Color me Chalkboard

If you've read my blog for a while now, you know I'm obsessed with chalkboard paint...(see here, here, and here) Maybe it's the teacher in me, but having I love the idea of a chalkboard wall in a home, a flexible surface available for list making, doodling, drawing, you name it.

Cookie Magazine just announced Hudson Paint now carries colored chalkboard paint! The new line carries 24 fantastic colors including "Sweet 13" a.k.a. bright pink, and "Ocean Blue" among others. Now that I'm moving into my own house in less than a month (!!!) I may just have to find a wall to paint...chalkboard, of course!
via fiddlesticks and funny girls

4 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh! Thats pretty cool. I've never really seen this before. That would be an awesome idea in the kitchen. Ooo I think Ill check this out. Thanks for posting this!! =)

the southern hostess said...

So exciting! Love that yellow shade.

Jeanna said...

I LOVE chalkboard paint too. Thanks for sharing!

Liz Stanley said...

awesome!!!