Kid Apps

Being a teacher - I thought this was quite the cool program. In case you didn't know, kids love cell phones - pretending to talk on the phone, playing with the keys - I mean the iphone is a child's wonderland. If they're going to gravitate toward the technology - you might as well learn something right? ABC Animals is an interactive alphabet flashcard application for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch, practice your handwriting while you play. Audio accompanies each card providing a letter name, associated animal name and the phonetics for each letter - ingenious!

image/criticalmatter
via designmom

3 comments

Anonymous said...

I love this! So adorable.

dee said...

I can't wait to show this to my husband. He is the technology teacher at his school and would LOVE this app!

kadler said...

Very cool, but I do wonder what kind of toddlers have iPhones!