Jerked Pulled Pork Wraps with Mango and Banana Relish(makes 6+ servings)
1 2 1/2 pound pork butt
2 tablespoons jerk seasoning paste
1 batch mango and banana relish (see below)
12+ large tortillas (lightly toasted/warmed)
1. Rub the jerk seasoning all over the pork.
2. Place the pork into the crockpot/slow cooker and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
3. Remove the pork and shred with 2 forks.
4. Place the pork back into the liquid in the slow cooker and cook, without the lid, until the liquid has reduces to a thick sauce, about 20 minutes.
5. Assemble wraps with pulled pork, jerk spice reduction to taste and mango and banana relish.
Mango and Banana RelishIngredients:
2 large mangoes (peeled, stoned and cut into small pieces)
2 bananas (peeled and cut into small pieces)
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
1. Mix everything.
image + recipe/closetcooking