Relax

Wishing you a relaxing weekend!image/absolutelyunique

10 comments

Magatha-May said...

What a great image.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I loved this image at first sight. Thanks for showing it!
Have a wonderful weekend you too, darling!
xoxo

sarah said...

I would kill to be that dog right now. But not the dog... I'd kill something less significant. Maybe an ant? Who am I kidding... let's just say I'd minorly injure a bug to be that dog right now.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

how adorable! i'd love to be on that boat too! :)

Nicole Marie said...

such a cute picture!!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

Looks awesome! Enjoy your weekend. I tagged you in my blog.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i want to snuggle his face off

Carrie said...

I hope you have a great weekend Michelle!

Ms Unreliable said...

That dog is living the life! I wonder if he knows how to row :D

Joanna Goddard said...

so sweet!!!!!!!