Busy Busy Bee

This weekend is going to be a busy one...dining out with friends, my boyfriend's official birthday celebration, writing report cards, hopefully getting in at least one good run, and ideally...relaxing (for at least 15 minutes...).

I'm getting more and more excited by the prospect of Spring Break, which is creeping closer by the day, (remember as a teacher I get a week off work, and yes, it's as awesome as it sounds!). Looking forward to taking some time to myself, since it doesn't appear I'll have any leftover this weekend!

Have a great one! Any exciting plans?

image/katty

6 comments

Magatha-May said...

I hope you have a great weekend. It sounds like it's going to be lovely.

My better half is also a teacher and I get so jealous around mid-term break time.

Carrie said...

I would be excited for Spring Break too! I'm jealous!

Jessie Cacciola said...

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Phew, sounds like you have a busy but fun weekend ahead of you-enjoy it! Mine is going to be pretty relaxing, hopefully the weather will continue to be nice so I can enjoy the beginning of Spring :)

Anonymous said...

happy spring!!! xo.

Nicole Marie said...

thats a great photo! and the breaks are such a perk to being a teacher!