Marco? Polo?

Wouldn't you love to get one of these cards from an out-of-state friend? I'm a self-proclaimed stationary/correspondence fiend, as I've probably already told you. I think what I love most about cards, aside from the notion of real mail in my mailbox, is the tactile, tangible nature of cards (as opposed to the ever-convenient email alternative). Currently loving these cards by K is for Katie.This one would be especially funny for that friend who likes to facebook stalk!
image/kisforkatie
via missjane

4 comments

sarah said...

I am especially fond of the first one. Maybe it's because I spent so much time in the pool as a kid. Great cards.

Nicole Marie said...

i just love all the cards you find!! so great! i love the marco polo one! i have so many out of state friends that this would be perfect for!

Thao said...

I absolutely agree. There's nothing better than getting an unexpected note from a dear friend in the mail--unless, maybe, if it were accompanied by baked treats. :) I love these cards!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I love the stalker one. Oh, facebook.