A Star is Born

Have you seen A Star is Born? I saw it last night with friends and was really impressed! First, Bradley Cooper can sing!? And Lady Gaga can act! Who knew? I appreciated Bradley Cooper’s grizzly voice and Lady Gaga’s unbridled authentic charm. Their chemistry together was electric, and the supporting cast rounded out the movie completely. Since seeing the movie, I’ve been listening to the soundtrack on repeat! It’s quite a soundtrack, featuring many songs that weren’t included in the final cut of the movie. My personal favorites were Is That Alright? and I’ll Never Love Again which Ally (Lady Gaga) srings solo in an emotional final scene in the movie.

Truth be told, I only recently became a Bradley Cooper fan. For the longest time, I always thought of him as the jerk, football obsessed intense boyfriend from Wedding Crashers- remember that? However, after seeing Silver Linings Playbook, I became a fan. And I’ve been a longtime fan of Lady Gaga. If you ever have a chance to see her in concert- do it! She is an fantastic entertainer and I’m so happy she took a risk and did this movie. And have a feeling it won’t be her last!

Go see it!

No comments