Friday Fun

This weekend is my birthday!  Woohoo!  Celebrating with my husband and kids, keeping it low key, and celebrating at a kareoke bar with my close knit crew next weekend.  What are you up to?

+ thinking about making this cake for my birthday weekend

+ did you know we average 23,040 breaths per day?  How many do you pay attention to?



+ just finished this book which I devoured in 36 hours, loved it minus the ending which I feel meh about

+ also just wrapped up this audiobook, highly recommend

+ I jumped on the essential oils bandwagon, and have recently been loving this and this

+ just started this workout program and it's kicking my butt (in a good way)

+ just checked this movie out from the library - I'm excited!

Have a good one!

image/bloom

1 comment

Lea said...

Happy Birthday! That cake! So beautiful! Gonna check out that audio book AND the workout. I need both! Enjoy your weekend. ( :