Currently...

Summer is in full swing.  Our sleep schedules slowly shifting to accommodate a teensy weensy bit of sleeping in, the skies are dry (well, most days), the air is warm (again, well...most days), and summer solstice is upon us.  Around Seattle, the skies were a pinky gray until about 9:45 last night.  Oh, how I love this time of year!

After a packed Wednesday of back to back play outings with friends and a car service, which involved unbuckling and rebuckling two carseats approximately six times, which is an exhausting feat in itself.  Basically, what I'm getting at is we were due for a low key, stay-at-home-morning.  We did a lot of nothing. My floors littered with toys and the laundry is piling up, but we have nowhere to be until the afternoon, and honestly, it's kind of glorious.  Here are some other things we've been up to...

+ amused by the "most instagrammable {non-touristy} spots in Seattle"

+ been enjoying this summery watermelon wheat beer

+ posted about my fave new paleo, vegan, dairy-free chocolate indulgence on my blog's new instagram

+ downloaded this new audiobook and I'm loving it

+ trying out this new local coffee at home

+ just started season 2 of this show (love me some Mike Colter)

+ started reading this book (I absolutely adored book #1, eh on book #2, and so far, book #3 seems promising).

Hope you have a great day!

image/bloom

No comments