My Favorite Things: Modern Friction Exfoliator

In an effort to get back in the swing of blogging, I'm reviving an oldie but goodie series - my favorite things.  Think of this as the budget-friendly, working mom version of Oprah's favorite things episode.  Today's favorite thing - a dynamite exfoliator!  My fave is Modern Friction by Origins - another natural ingredient, that boasts all paraben-free products. 
As someone who used the drug stores favorite St. Ives Apricot Scrub for most of my teenage and collegiate life, I wasn't terribly worldly in the world of skin care.  But after reading an article that essentially said my beloved apricot scrub was abrasive and actually harming my skin.  Modern friction on the other hand is gentle but effective at sloughing off dead skin, and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or prone to break-outs - always a plus!  

Click for a few other Origins favorites...

1 comment

heather said...

Nice. I used to use those scrubs that had the microbeads in them, but now those are bad for the environment. Oops. I got a PMD (personal microderm) tool at a black friday type sale before Christmas, but haven't used it yet -- it is like a clarisonic (which I have and love), but for once weekly spa type treatments for at home...stop the aging process! ;)