Birth Announcements

As a teacher, I am blessed with the luxury of summer break, which truly is a pregnant girl 5-weeks out from her due date's dream come true!  Ample time to do...whatever!  My most recent endeavor has been researching and perusing birth announcements for our little babe.  With the plethora of options available, I'm finding myself quite smitten with the selection of birth announcements over at Tiny Prints.  Aren't these adorable?
I am currently torn in picking a favorite...in addition to the all the other darling announcements to choose from on their site! I love all the details; curly fonts, pinks accents, and all!  Now all we need is a baby girl to fill in the guest of honor spot - and send out one of these to our nearest and dearest!  
Sooo excited!!

Which one is your fave?

images/tinyprints

5 comments

Leslie said...

When I was teaching, the summer before my wedding I just did tons of wedding stuff. It was absolutely great! I am glad you have this time to get ready for your little one. I love all of your picks. It's so hard to choose!

Anonymous said...

All are great! I like the first two the best. Congrats on your final few weeks of pregnancy!

E Hayes said...

we used tiny prints too, love them! Seriously, can't go wrong with any!

Anonymous said...

Love all of these!!! Minted has some really cute ones too. I love birth announcements!

Anderson Shenanigans said...

Love baby announcements! My favorite website was http://www.photoaffections.com/. They're a little more expensive, but I think it's better quality and they are always having sales so it is more comparable with other websites. So excited for you to add to the ADBabies!