Back to School Snooze

Oh man, for some reason, every year I forget how crazy and tiring the first few weeks of school are! Yesterday when I arrived home from school, I literally cast all my bags into the corner, and leapt onto the couch where I happily sprawled for an hour doing absolutely nothing. The first time I sat down all day....it was heaven!

The beginning of the school year has lent me to be a bit delayed on my blogging. Whenever I miss a day, I usually hear a "what happened to the blog today?" from my sister, mom, or fiance, and I hate to disappoint. While it's no excuse family, trying to grapple with preparing, planning, and teaching a new literacy curriculum have had to take precedent, but I'm happy to report my class is lovely, and we're off to a great start!

image/bbb

1 comment

rebecca said...

haha. the only ones more exhausted than you are the cool kiddos you're teaching. getting back in the routine is always tough.