Pizza & Prosecco

Growing up, my mom was always the hostess. Parties for every occasion were held at our home, Christmas parties, Easter egg hunts, holiday shindigs, summer BBQ's complete with tiki torches surrounding the perimeter, you name it, she hosted it. I can't wait for a sizable place of my own so I can do the same. I love reading about all these fabolous party ideas, and am keeping an endless list in my head.

This one sounds delicious, a Pizza and Prosecco party. Make overnight dough, provide a few sumptuous sauces and toppings, and let your guests go at it, while sipping on sweet prosecco. Awesome!


via heartoflight
images+recipes/bonappetit

9 comments

sarah said...

Those look divine. Especially the one with the caramelized onions.

Penney said...

I'm ready for dinner and it's only 10:00 a.m. in Boston!! All soYummy!
Love Proseco!
Penney

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh my goodness! I have to go right now to see this recipe! delicious!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Looks so delicious, homemade pizza is the best.

Nicole Marie said...

wow yum! its 8:30 in the morning and i really really want pizza

heather{land} said...

We had a pizza party like this at our place in February -- a little messsy but way too fun not to do again. TJ's parents always host pizza parties every year too. Will have to add prosecco to the mix next time :)

Rachel said...

FYI - the one with the caramelized onions and pine nuts was the clear winner. Next time I would make two of those, because we were all fighting over the last slice. Yum.

Carla said...

looks SO GOOD!! We must do this soon. :)

Anonymous said...

um, yum!