Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tradition with a Twist

Typically, I'm not a bread pudding person...that is, until I saw this recipe via DesignCrush. However, bread pudding is quite possibly my grandpa's favorite food of all time. This staple dessert often frequents family gatherings, and I usually avoid it like the plague.

However, I think this twist on the traditional BP is worth a try - Banana Coconut Bread Pudding with Bailey's sauce...sounds pretty good doesn't it?

via designcrush


thevoyageofv said...

Oh my God, how can you not like bread pudding??? It is the most delicious thing ever. These look really yummy. Sooner or later you'll come around :-)

ThePeachTree said...

Wow, 3 of my favorites things in one little pan :)

captivateme said...

that looks absurdly delicious!

Kelly said...

haha - glad you're on your way to converting. :)


theyellowbucket said...

oooh my looks too good!

paisley peacock said...

ummmm....that thing looks amazing! the name alone sounds sooooo good!
thanks for sharing :)

Callie Grayson said...

how cute are those little puddings!!

Megan said...

Oh, I saw this too! I have a mad obsession with bananas so I know I'm going to be trying this very soon. YUM!

have a lovely said...

this looks and sounds oh so very scrumptious!!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin