Long Weekend


I can now say I've been to the Midwest! I took a long weekend and jetted back to "the middle" with my boyfriend for some Big-10 football! We hit up his alma mater, Purdue University for their big rivalry game versus I.U.

It was such a fun weekend, we toured the campus, enjoyed the college bar scene, tailgated with the best of them, and cheered on the victorious Boilermakers, winning (62-10)! After watching a dissapointing season of Washington football, it was nice to enjoy a winning team for once! Aside from the below freezing temperatures (brrr, which I am so not used to), it was an amazing weekend!

On Sunday we rose early to drive back to Chicago and spent the afternoon enjoying some deep dish pizza and seeing the sights. This morning I am a little exhausted, but it's definitely worth it!

images/footballposters & oracle

2 comments

karey m. said...

you love the midwest! yay!

friendliest people live in the middle, yes?

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I'm glad you had such a good time!!