May and June Favorites

+ these chocolate covered banana snacks (organic, non GMO too)

+ this recipe for BBQ pineapple hard shell chicken tacos (I used fresh pineapple)

+ The Hate U Give and Hillbilly Elegy (one fiction, one memoir, both both equally informative reads for our current times)

+ the entertaining show, Catastrophe on Amazon Prime

+ this $8 set of 5 mini digger trucks that have brought my son immense joy in the past week

+ a new hydrating face mask (also available on amazon)

image/freckledandfree

3 comments

Susan said...

These are my favorite frozen treat right now - Diana's Bananas Banana Bites. Banana slices dipped in chocolate and frozen. Just 2 is a satisfying dessert and has replaced my ice cream habit.

Mary said...

Yay for banana bites and Hillbilly Elegy. I hadn't heard of The Hate U Give, but it's now in my Amazon cart!

SRUN POR said...

I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.
gclub
โกลเด้นสล็อต
gclub