April Favorites (a few days late)

Native deodorant (paraben and aluminum free) - by far the best natural deodorant I've tried, clean, fresh scents, and comes in the traditional stick form

+ the show Life in Pieces on Netflix

+ the Moana soundtrack (of the childrens tunes we own, this album hasn't driven me crazy yet, I attribute to the fun, catchy beats)

+ two young adult novels by Jennifer Niven, All the Bright Places
and  Holding Up the Universe, both are intense and heart wrenching at times, but I couldn't put them down

+ this delicious recipe for everything Greek pork pitas

+ this post about teaching children consent (especially #2, "don't pout" which I think is something my parents' generation does all the time and until now, I never realized this could be teaching kids to feel guilty in relation to consent)

+ this post makes me want to get back to Croatia

image/pinterest

No comments