March Favorites

+ this cookbook, Meals Made Simple by Danielle Walker - part of my quest to slowly eliminate gluten from my diet

+ the podcast, How I Built This, stories of how people created companies, my favorites include the stories of Spanx, Airbnb, and Dry Bar.

+ Wonder, the YA novel about a boy born with a facial abnormality and his journey as he enters his first school experience.  It's a touching story written from multiple perspectives about inclusion, fitting in, and finding friendship.

+ these sweet birthday cards, I'm a sucker for letterpress

+ Chef's Table season 3 on Netflix, especially the Ivan Orkin episode

image/bloom

2 comments

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and get money from every visitor to your shortened urls.

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters Lose 12-23 Pounds in Only 21 Days!