Dinner Last Night: Pasta Carbonara with Leeks & Bacon


I apologize for being a major blog slacker lately. It's parent-teacher conference season, so my schedule has been totally wonky, early mornings and late, late evenings. But despite the busyness, I did have time to whip up this one night when I was tired of take out, pasta carbonara with leeks and bacon. In a word...delicious! I haven't done much cooking with leeks in the past, but they're pretty easy to incorporate. Definitely will be making this again.

5 comments

Unknown said...

YUM!!! Sounds delicious!!! Also, I haven't said Congrats yet...so CONGRATULATIONS :) How is wifey life so far?! xoxoxo brynn

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Hi Brynn, married life is great! I love saying "my husband!"

Brittany said...

i love leeks also, but i just wish they were easier to clean. have you found a good trick besides washing and washing and washing?

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

wow one of my favorites! yum!

Nicole Marie said...

this looks so good! i want it right now!