I'm so excited so have the chance to interview Natalie of The SoHo (The Southern Hostess) on my blog. She is a fellow Seattlite and her blog is one of my faves.
1. What is your current blog crush?
Aside from Lovely Little Things of course -- there are so many fantastic blogs that I have trouble visiting them all, but you are my fave (http://www.youaremyfave.com/) is a daily must.
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
I would open a little restaurant/cafe with my parents. My dad is an amazing cook, and my mom and I could handle the desserts. It's something we've talked about for years. We just need a lottery level incentive.
3. What is your favorite movie? Why?
Tough one. Right now, I'll say Almost Famous. Cameron Crowe is my absolute favorite director, and I love everything about this movie -- the dialogue, the music, Penny Lane's coat.
4. What quotation best reflects you and what you’re all about?
A line from another Cameron Crowe film, Vanilla Sky. "Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around." It's on my refrigerator.
5. What is your favorite thing to smell cooking in the kitchen?
Cornbread baking in the oven.
6. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
There was something about Montana that was magical. The wide open sky, the wildflowers, the vastness of the place.
7. If you could grow up in a different era, what would it be and why?
Based solely on fashion and The Great Gatsby, the 1920s.
8. If your life were a movie, what song would play during opening credits?
"Walls" by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
9. What is something that always makes you smile?
My husband's interpretative and/or hip-hop dancing. It's the funniest thing in the world to me.
10. What goal do you have for yourself? Something you want to do in this lifetime.
So I have three. I want to write and take pictures for the rest of my life, whether I get paid for it or not. I want to live in New York again. And I want to find the world's most comfortable sleeper sofa.