Reader Bug

Hello out there, may I inquire, what are you reading these days?  I've finally brushed the dust off my kindle and polished off a few good reads in recent weeks; first The Boys in the Boat, which was especially interesting to read as it's a true story set in my hometown.  Followed by the much buzzed about The Girl on the Train - read this in 3 days flat, quite a feat these days.  And finally, a girly chic-lit that pure fluff but a scrumptious read- The Royal We, a fictional knock-off of the Kate and Will love story, only this time "Kate" is an American.

So...now I need a new book.  Any suggestions?

image/isuwanee

2 comments

Mary said...

For good light summer reading, check out Liane Moriarty. I read The Husband's Secret, which I enjoyed, and I've heard good things about her other books (especially Big Little Lies).

Katie said...

Best books I've read lately:

Americanah (SOOO GOOD)
Crazy Rich Asians
The Martian
Light Between Two Oceans