Fall Favorites: Pumpkick Beer

In honor of my favorite season, I'm starting a new series to document all of my favorite fall recipes, products, and such.  First up - New Belgium Pumpkick Beer.  This was an impulse buy at the grocery store, and boy am I glad!  This beer tastes like fall…for real!  Or to quote the website, "an unexpected kick of cranberry juice brightens this spiced season ale…plenty of pumpkin juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, a touch of lemongrass that send your taste buds sailing."  Enough said.

image/newbelgium

3 comments

Sarah Sary said...

Thanks for the recommendation! The addition of cranberry and lemongrass sounds good. I recently found Elysian Brewing Company's Pumpkin ale. It's pumpkin taste is great, but light and not sweet. Happy Fall!

Leslie said...

Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing. :)

heather{land} said...

Our local brewery had a big pimpkin ale that was delicious... Am kicking myself for not buying a sixer!