2. You love touching our faces. You palm our cheeks, cup our chins (and attempt to bite with gusto), tug at our hair, all the while sharing your sweeter than sweet gummy smile.
3. You’ve discovered your feet. On the changing table (which for the record, is still your favorite place IN the world!) you lift your feet up in the air, grabbing them toward your face - usually mid diaper change, and roll back and forth boasting your flexibility with bravado.
4. You are growing so fast - already wearing 9 month, even 12-month clothes and you're only 4 months! While the clothes hang around your mid-section, your lengthy physique causes the need for the bigger size, you are one long little babe.
5. Your hair is growing in! You have a tuft of long, dark hair atop your head that curls across your forehead in a wisp of straight bangs. Of course, countering that, is a patchy bald spot centered on the back of your head where your hair has rubbed away from laying on your back. When your dad and I look back through pictures of you from birth until now, we’re amazed at your full head of hair and how quickly it has grown.
6. You are a giggler! You love to laugh, giggle, coo, and blow raspberries much to your delight and our own. We love hearing your sweet chortle, it’s the sweetest music my ears have ever heard. I could listen to you giggle all day long.
7. You definitely enjoy your naked time. At the end of the day, just before bath time, we turn up the heat and allow you to indulge in a little naked time, letting you wiggle, roll, kick, and play in the buff. You love every minute of it!
8. You have grippy little toes, just like mommy. I've been able to pick up items with my toes since I was young, and I’m predicting you’ll bestow the same talents. When I kiss your toes, you can grip my lip with a single foot, which makes you giggle as your grip is steadfast.
9. You continue to play with your hair as a self soothing technique. While eating, you extend your fingers, and palm your face, running your fingers back and forth from your eyebrow, across your forehead, to the nape of your neck, and back. It's the sweetest thing.
10. Sometimes, when you're tired, you'll lay your head gently upon my shoulder, tucked in the nook between my chin and shoulder, and exhale a deep sigh. I enjoy these quiet little moments of closeness together more than you'll ever know.