Weeknight Baking: Nutella Stuffed Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday night, I had a long to-do list, a stack of papers to grade, in addition to laundry, on top of a handful of other tasks, but I dropped them all when I saw this recipe on Cup of Jo, nutella-stuffed sea salt chocolate chip cookies.   Holy cow, can you say DELICIOUS!?!  

Right there and then, I made an executive decision to ditch everything else on my list, and begin baking  straightaway.  I made a mess of my kitchen, and waited eagerly for the timer to ding to signal the completion of my cookie dream turned reality.  Mmmmm!  And you know what, as I was eating one of these delicious cookies, those tasks on my to do list just didn't seem that important any more.  

I guess this just goes to show the healing, stress-relieving, all-encompassing power of a good cookie.

5 comments

Robyn said...

oh-i bought nutellas after seeing that post a cup of jo's blog! look great!

heather{land} said...

I need to go buy some Nutella! I saw those and immediately bookmarked it to try :)

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

YUM! Nutella is so amazing.
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Bridget said...

important question: have you been able to stop yourself from eating all of them?? that's my problem when i bake.

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness so incredibly scrumptious! Hope the new week is off to a good start!