Wicked Forks

This weekend I'm excited to go see Wicked. I adore musicals and this is one of the few I haven't seen. My boyfriend and I are going out to dinner and then popping in to sing along to "Popular."

On Saturday morning, my girlfriends and I are road-tripping to the one and only Forks, Washington. Yes, you heard me right. If this city is unfamiliar to you, it's the setting of the famed Twilight books, and home to vampires, werewolves, and plenty or other supernatural creatures. I realize it's a tad dorky, but we're so excited for our girls weekend away! I'll let you know if I see any vampires or werewolves! ; )image/inforks

12 comments

Katie said...

Have fun at Wicked! I saw it 4 years ago in Chicago and it was amazing. Enjoy your weekend!

Rachel said...

I saw Wicked last year and it was amazing! Hope you have a good time!

Melanie's Randomness said...

OOO!!! I do things like that all the time. I love going to see places that are in movies!! FORKS!! I'm soo jealous. hehe. That's awesome.

Have fun at Wicked!! I've never seen it or read the book, I think it's a book too?? but I've heard amazing things about it!! =)

Jen Beaudet said...

I've heard that Wicked is the best! I hope to see it someday before it ends! Have a great time!

Keith said...

That sounds great. I hoe you have a wonderful time. I'm sure you will.

the southern hostess said...

I just love Wicked! Have fun in Forks!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I SO want to see Wicked! Hope you enjoy it, and the girly trip too.

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous.

Anonymous said...

I adore Wicked! Have so much fun. Oh, and if you fun into Edward in Forks tell him I've been waiting.

Life Abroad said...

I've always wanted to see Wicked, you'll have to let us know how it is!

That's such a fun idea for a girl's weekend! I would totally do that with my friends if I lived closer to Washington!

Have a good time!

Cathi said...

You will love Wicked - it is nothing less than wonderful!!

Have a great weekend!

bethany said...

Oooo....absolutely LOVE Wicked--you lucky girl! Hope it was as incredible as I've always imagined!