8 Places Every American Should See

Isn't this natural wonder gorgeous? It's Canary Springs at Yellowstone National Park. Have you ever been here, because I haven't and I would love to go! This month Budget Travel magazine is featuring an article entitled "8 Places Every American Should See." The list includes the likes of Gettysburg, Graceland, and Monticello among others.

The only place of the 8 I've actually been to is Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii. Have you been to any of these national landmarks?

image/budgettravel

4 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

Woa thats a beautiful picture of Yellowstone. That is somewhere I definitely want to go there someday. I have been to Gettysburg, PA. It's actually really cool because they never built houses on the battlefields they just left them. There's cannons, monuments, the actual real fences from the Civil War are still up. The people are soo welcoming there too! I went for a delorean convention. It was hilarious seeing the car from Back to the Future on a Gettysburg battlefield. I recommend going there if you love history!!! =)

Jen Beaudet said...

I've been to Gettysburg and Monticello when I was about 12. I really wouldn't want to go back. I would like to see pearl harbor. I've been to the Hawaiian island many times but never to Honolulu except to switch flights.

Kim said...

I have been to Yellowstone and Pearl Harbor, but that's it. I would love to see Gettysburg though, and I'm embarrassed to say that I've been to NY twice, and never seen the Statue of Liberty.

Nicole Marie said...

oh i want to read that!