Lemony Goodness

You know how there are some products you just love, despite all the other appealing bottles and containers available in the aisle at the store...often times I try out the new ones, wooed by their intriguing labels or shiny packaging, but afterward I always find myself gravitating toward the same reliable products...Such as C.O. Bigelow's line in lemon scent. My absolute fave is the lemon hand wash, it's fresh, citrusy, and clean, perfect for your guest bathroom. The best part is - this line of products is available offline at Bath & Body Works.

image/dieline

2 comments

*D* said...

I love C.O. Bigelow's line of products! I work at Bath and Body Works during holiday and the summer months. Have you tried the lemon & pomegranate line? Amazing!

Anonymous said...

hi michelle, this is one of my faves too. i've stuck by it for years and i especially love the body wash and body cream.