My Next Move

So blogging friends - I feel like I should let you in on a little venture I've been working on... My wonderful parents are helping me to purchase my first home, which is exciting in itself. I can't believe I'm already at the age where I could be a homeowner! I finally feel like a grown up.

We've been looking in various neighborhoods, touring countless houses with our Realtor, and in the last 2 weeks - we found one I love! The best part is...yesterday I made an offer!!! Talk about scary! I sat down with the Realtor and signed many a document, read over a lot of fine print, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the results...

Cross your fingers for me! I'll keep you posted.

image/greenlight

16 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

Good for you!! Best wishes & Lots of luck!!! =)

Angela Tolsma said...

Good Luck!! That's exciting

Vivian said...

So exciting!! It's such a big step, isn't it?

Thao said...

Awesome!! Good luck. I can't wait to see how you decorate it.

Carrie said...

That is so awesome! What neighborhood is it in?

heather{land} said...

oh my gosh!!! That is SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I didn't know you were in the market for a house!! So exciting! Where are you looking?

{ CopyStrands } said...

That's so exciting, I remember buying my first home and how scary and fun it all was at the same time. My thoughts are with you!

Sara said...

That's lovely!!

Kerri Lynne said...

How fantastic, you must be so excited! Congratulations & good luck! :)

Amanda said...

Considered my fingers crossed-good luck!

the southern hostess said...

So wonderful! Congrats and good luck!

Nicole Marie said...

ohh my gosh!!! how exciting!!! congratulations!!!!!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Best wishes!

Sarah Engel said...

that is wonderful. what an exciting new beginning! congrats;)

Vanya Wilkinson said...

Seriously exciting about having your own house, that is my dream - I really hope it comes true soon, its been a long time coming ..... an interior designer with out a house is one frustrated little bunny! Can't wait to see what you buy and the adventure of it all.

Thanks for you kind comment on my blog.

Best wishes