Twilight Weekend

Here's a few pics from the girls weekend in Forks, woot woot!! With 9 of us girls, we literally looked like a parade everywhere we went, needless to say we stood out! But we are not alone - Twilight is everywhere in this town, storefronts, menu items, window displays, apparel for sale - you name it!

We may have been a big group, but we're definitely not the first gaggle of girls to invade Forks. Believe it or not, people flock here from all over - as far as Japan even! I guess we can call ourselves "Twilighters" or "Twihards" now.

6 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

AWESOME!!! Woa that's soo cool! I'm soo jealous! I'm all the way on the East coast so I probably will never get to go. I'm not a die-hard Twilight fan but two thumbs up for this! Pretty cool. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jackie said...

Sweet! My husband and I are actually vacationing in Seattle next week and I pondered the idea of heading over to Forks! But we will only be in town for four days so I don't think we will have enough time. Looks like a lot of fun though!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am sure the entire town is just soaking this all in!

Caroline said...

Stopped by Forks in June when I visited Seattle. The ride from Seattle to Forks was beautiful, love la push and the entire area of the olympic peninsula!!!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

So cool. My mom was on a trip to Seattle and area recently and I begged her to go to Forks for me to get some great photos... She was "too busy", can you believe that?
Looks like so much fun!
We're up near Tofino where they filmed the second film, and Vancouver, Eclipse-central these days!

Hello Vodka, It's Me...Kassy said...

The real high school they use in Twilight is in Beaverton, Oregon up on skyline road! My house is 4 miles away so it's kind of neat! Just wanted to share! Don't think Oregon get's enough love for the Twilight movie, they do a LOT of the filming there! They are always stopping by the stores asking for stand-ins!