Meeting the Parents = Success

So in case you were wondering, meeting the boyfriend's parents went fabulously! His parents were friendly, easy to talk to, and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing all the childhood stories my boyfriend somehow neglected to tell me...(hmm, it was also enjoyable to watch him blush at some of these funny tales). We had a great time hanging out in South Haven, Michigan - despite the uncooperative weather, it was windy and drizzly, but we spent plenty of quality time exploring the town, taking pictures, and eating plenty of fried foods. Here are some pics from the town.

13 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh that pink sunset is soo beautiful! lovely pics!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay! Glad to hear! And such pretty pics!

the southern hostess said...

Glad it went so well!

Vivian said...

It's a beautiful town!! Happy to hear it went well, I had no doubts about it!

Kerri Lynne said...

Gorgeous - and that last picture is so cute of the two of you! :) Glad it went well, meeting the parents is always scary/exciting!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great photos- glad it went well!

Nicole Marie said...

aww so fun!! meeting the parents is so scary! you two look adorable!

dee said...

Such pretty photos! I'm glad to hear it went well. That is always a very awkward first meeting!

heather{land} said...

Love the pictures...glad the trip went well :) YAY for first day of school too!

kadler said...

Ooh, congrats! I was super nervous the first time I met my boyfriend's parents (then again, we were going on a week-long vacation together!). Those pics of you two are adorable.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

awww congrats!!! meeting the parentals is one of the most important/dreadful things in life...at least for me LOL

Carrie said...

I'm glad it went well! That last picture is super cute!

Mrs. Buck said...

Hooray, glad to hear it went so well. These pics are great!