Will You Be My Valentine?

I think adults often tend to forget the thrill Valentine's Day holds for children. My students are bouncing off the walls in anticipation of our upcoming Valentine's Day party. The thought of unlimited candy and sugary treats at school is excitement enough!

For the past few days, I've been trying to think of clever, creative Valentines to make for my students for our upcoming Valentine's Day party. I love these quilled Valentines by decor-extraordinaire Martha Stewart. If you find that you aren't artistically inclined, there's even a step-by-step guide to help you along the way.

image/marthastewart

6 comments

You Are My Fave said...

Very cute. For the first time since I was a kid, I'm kind of excited for Valentine's this year.

Rachel said...

These are so, so beautiful. I tried to do them without the step by step instruction and failed miserably. I guess I should look at the link and try again.

Courtney said...

Oh these are fun! I like the little notes written on them. What a cute Valentine.

hot dot said...

Be mine in 2009!

Nicole Marie said...

oh so cute! i'm so excited to make valentines for my students one day!!

Anonymous said...

i adore this! thanks for sharing :-)