Oh Oh Organic

Two of my favorite scents are lavender and citrus. Lavender to relax and calm, citrus to liven and awake. I recently discovered Pangea Organics, an organic bodycare company that brings my two favorite scents into one bottle: Pyranees Lavender and Cardamom (yes, I realize the citrus isn't built into the name, but trust me the scent is there).

I received this scent as part of a gift set which is as "green," organic, and earth friendly as they come. Forget the cellophane, my gift was wrapped in a cardboard container with shredded recycled paper filler. Now when I take a shower, I really feel like I'm being green!

image/pangeaorganics

4 comments

erin said...

i use organic shampoo too!(boo parabens and other scary stuff). only trouble is, i have a hard time finding organic shampoo that makes me hair feel as nice as chemical-laden varieties. i'll have to check out this brand. thanks for the post!

Callie Grayson said...

mmm yummy! I love bath products in lavender and citrus too. and even better that it's green!!!

thanks for the share!

vicki archer said...

The sound of this is delicious - as I am sure the scent is. I must check it out. Thank you so much for your visit to French Essence, xv.

Laura said...

lavender and citrus sounds perfect! love your blog, too--i added you to my links!