Send Me An Accordion

I love these accordion cards! I've always been a big fan of holiday cards. My mom has gotten in the habit of putting aside the collection of holiday cards our family receives for me to view when I come home to visit.

I think this accordion style is a fantastic option for a new baby or a wedding, when you have so many pictures you want to share! This is a simple and tasteful way to celebrate your life with friends and family. I find this a great alternative to simply forwarding an online album, which while efficient, is often impersonal.

images/goodstock

3 comments

Leigh said...

These are so fabulous! Thanks for the tip :)

bethany said...

wow...these are genius! i agree that online albums are impersonal...give me something to hang on the fridge or set on a table!

Brown Button Trading said...

beautiful x