Cheer Up

I had a very challenging day on Friday, and came home that night feeling defeated, frustrated, and down on myself. I called my boyfriend, who listened to me vent and voice my frustrations for a good 30 minutes plus. When he arrived at my apartment, he brought a handful of Milky Way Darks (my favorite candy bar) and a carton of cookie dough ice cream, which was so sweet and thoughtful, it completely cheered me up. We spent the evening vegging out, watching some of my fave TV shows I'd saved on DVR. Today, I feel a lot better... image/peachtree

9 comments

You Are My Fave said...

Milky Way Dark is an underrated candy bar that should be everyone's favorite. I'm glad your bf is so sweet.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

that's so so sweet!

Rachel said...

Awww. What sweetness. I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Carrie said...

I'm sorry you had a hard day on Friday. You are lucky to have a sweet boyfriend to comfort you! I hope this week is better for you.

Anonymous said...

There is no heartache that cookie dough ice cream cannot cure! Your BF is so thoughtful and I hope you had a lovely weekend to follow up a great friday night!

Nicole Marie said...

what a sweetie you have! glad you're feeling better and hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Milky Way Dark makes the world go 'round-at least my world :) Glad to hear you are feeling better now-what a fabulous bf!

Callie Grayson said...

your boyfriend is a keeper!!! one who brings milky way dark has got to be a sweetie!!
hope your week is better!

summer said...

oh, my.
that is like my dream method of consolation.
your guy is so, so sweet!

ps. glad you started to feel better!