Lazy Cat

My parents cat Cody has been bunking with me for the past 2 weeks, and I think he's becoming...a wee bit portly...shall we say?

Since my apartment is considerably smaller than my parents house, much less exercise is required daily for Cody to receive his basic needs. Seeing as his main trek around my place requires no stairs, and a pathway no longer than 15 feet per stretch that consists of the integral triangle of food-pillow-litter box, I'd say Cody has put on a good pound or so since he's been at my place.

I'm sure my mom will flip when she sees her tiny little boy brought home a rotund ball of fluff.

image/paulhatfield

10 comments

Lyssa said...

That is so cute!

Nicole Marie said...

hahah cute.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Oh he looks so cute there, lazying on that cozy bed!
xx

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Awww Cody!! I wish I could babysit my parents cats. I miss them!

Allie said...

thats not cody! is it? and i kinda miss him, and i always wanted a fat cat

katty said...

oh wow. now you have a reason for taking all those pictures of the cat...i liked sally better

hmstrjam said...

so cute!! that dope!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

he's so sweet! :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

FYI - this picture is not actually my cat Cody, I thought this cat's pose went well with my post. I'll post pictures of MY cat soon!

hot dot said...

hey foster cat mom - he is my fat fluff ball. I can't wait to return home and see him again. XXX OOO