Life

Sometimes, when our schedules get too full, and the morning seems too hectic, and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day...I think we just need a little reminder like this. I've certainly found myself here before. This usually precedes my urge to divide and conquer and attack every project I've begun with enthused gusto, or the alternative simplify...throw out the old and prepare for the new. 2009 already feels like a year of that, trying new things, saying YES more often, and just being happy everyday. image/dazeychic-etsy

7 comments

Ms Unreliable said...

Such a lovely message, all too easily forgotten. Maybe I should tie a balloon to my chair to remember...it's the new age string around the finger!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

That's so true! Hope I remembered this message more often!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

this would be good to have in my office

hmstrjam said...

i agree, i have to remember to breathe daily!@

Grassyllama said...

Good advice. Oprah always said people should keep journals where they write 5 things they are grateful for every day. Perhaps I shall start.

Al said...

I love this! SO TRUE!!

Unknown said...

I have always loved this quote, but this is an especially lovely illustration of it! -e