I Heart You

The perfect remedy for my sore throat.
P.S. Don't forget the marshmallows!

6 comments

Callie Grayson said...

what a sweet image!!! with the little heart, sweet

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

This is SO perfect, darling! I would love to be waken up with a breakfast like this!
xoxo

Courtney said...

I love this idea, they probably used a cookie cutter. So adorable. I hope you feel better soon! Honey helps a sore throat!

Anonymous said...

What a precious photo! I have got to get my hands on some marshmallows like that. How sweet!

Allie said...

try an apple chai at starbucks too mich, for your sore throat. its yummy if you like apple juice

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I love your blog too :) I'd love to exchange links!

Hope you're feeling better...if you find a cure for your sore throat, please share :(