Hot Chocolate Fix

Are you a hot chocolate fan?
One of my students brought me back a tin of Jacques Torres hot chocolate from New York City, and I'm officially in love.  This is not the packets of Swiss Miss I grew up with, this is luxurious, velvety, decadent chocolate.  

I'm quite glad I discovered this as I'm trying to drink less caffeine.  A while ago, I did the math on how much caffeine I consume in a typical day...Yikes! So, needless to say, hot chocolate has been a splendid substitute.  

3 comments

Lindsay said...

I'm a hot choco-holic! Coffee has never been my drink of choice, but hot chocolate has. I'll have to try this one!

rooth said...

Yarm - I love hot chocolate with a bit of espresso. I know you're not drinking caffeine but that really hits the spot

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yum! that sounds delish!